As part of its new website launch, the team at MullenLowe Profero wanted to publish case studies detailing recent client work. At the outset of our engagement together, the MLP team passed along a list of four clients, as well as interview material and project post-mortems for my review.
Stages of the project
- Kickoff call
- Review of discovery materials (interviews, reports, project briefs)
- Identify key data points to highlight
- Draft compelling story
- Make recommendations for document layout in Google Doc
- Send drafts to MLP team review
- Gather, review, and address team feedback
- Proof final web versions of the case studies
Read the case studies
While writing these case studies, it was important to remain true to the client’s brand and the work MLP delivered for them. In this way, the case studies could be used as “evergreen” assets that throughout future sales conversations, helping increase velocity and keep momentum.